The pulp brightness module works according to TAPPI/ISO standards. Even and correct brightness has a big impact on the cost of chemicals and needs to be monitored to keep costs down. This reliable and frequent quality inspection enables the pulp manufacturer to control and optimize the pulp quality. The module automatically forms and dries the sample pad before testing. The brightness module measures the dry formed pad which minimizes effects of water colour and other unknown factors.
- The brightness module quickly detects brightness variations for better control and lower cost.
- Replaces time consuming laboratory testing.
- Dry sample processing.
- Continuous monitoring minimizes the risks for downgrading pulps.
- Early detection before paper or board machines.
- Speeds up the possibilities to solve or eliminate quality problems.