The PulpOnTarget package combines data from PulpEye online measurements with the ExtractEye software for calculation of pulp properties. Combining different fibre data with data from the CrillEye module makes it possible to calculate the pulp’s end properties like bulk, porosity, Scott Bond, tear, tensile, burst and z-strength.
- Reliable calculated pulp strength data as well as for bulk and porosity.
- As the pulp process is run closer to specification, energy savings and a more consistent quality are achieved.
- Quality data can be compiled and communicated to customers for each order.
- Less man-hours are required for laboratory tests.
- Updated calculated pulp data every five minutes.
- Calculated values available in DCS.
- Robust and reliable.