PulpEye offers a complete service program for our previous generation DDA4 drainage analyzers and of course the new generation – DDA 5.
- On-demand service – We solve urgent issues on short notice.
- Contract service – Flexible service contracts for preventive maintenance, tuning, calibration and supplementary training. Based on the client’s needs.
- Remote diagnostics support – For extra fast support and to avoid travel costs, we offer remote support and online trouble shooting, from our offices.
- Spare parts – We deliver spare parts, exchange units and repairs.
- Training – From basic training to in-depth studies in troubleshooting and calibration.